In partnership with The City of Brentwood, the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce is excited to host the 40th Annual Holiday Parade.
Parade Rules and Regulations
BRENTWOOD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
(All entries MUST be at the staging area by 3:30 p.m.)
Equestrians, you must provide your pooper scooper for the parade route.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES & INFORMATION:
1. NO SANTA CLAUS ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED! THE CHAMBER OFCOMMERCE PROVIDES SANTA CLAUS.
2. Completion of the parade route is required for all entries.
3. Parade officials will be stationed along the line of the parade route. They will be clearly identified, and their authority must be respected.
4. Safety dictates that NO entry may throw, discard or spray objects from theirentry on the parade route. NO CANDY, NO TREATS; DO not THROW ANYTHING INTO THE CROWD OR INDIVIDUALS! Items may be directly handed to individuals only!!
5. FULL CONTROL of animals and vehicles is required at all times. Noone may sit in front of any automotive vehicle.
6. Each participant is responsible for cleaning up their area.
7. Failure to adhere to any of these rules will result in the removal of the unit anddisqualification.
8. No drinking is permitted before and during this event. If you are in the parade, please be safe, & be SOBER!
·Judging areas will be on one side of the streets and clearly designated. ·Due to the size of the parade last year, Parade judging stand performances are limited to 3 minutes and will be strictly enforced. ·Judging score will depend upon the use of the parade theme, effort spent on entry, and showmanship. ·Awards will be presented at the Holiday Mixer In December. More information on that to follow! ·Those not present may pick up their awards within 30 days at the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce Office at 35 Oak Street., in Downtown Brentwood.