The Expo is designed so local businesses can introduce their businesses to the local business market and create a business-to-business network that is often overlooked in distinct network venues. The East Bay Business Expo (EBBE) will showcase over 80 local businesses, government entities, and community business resources. The Expo is designed to create an environment for East Bay businesses to grow, prosper, and learn how to build meaningful business relationships with other local, like-minded organizations and community connections. The EBBE is a partnership between the City of Brentwood and the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce and demonstrates both the City and Chamber’s intention of supporting local businesses and the continued planned economic growth of the area.
Securing a booth at this event is a great opportunity to connect your brand to an astute crowd of entrepreneurs and enhancing your presence with residents.
Please fill & sign the agreement below and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Exhibitor Agreement
- 80 booths MAX (Single booth is 8x8, Double booth is 8x16)
- Participating Chambers’ members pay member price.
- Various industry pavilions (Construction, Health Care, Financial, Manufacturing, Advertising & Marketing, Real Estate, etc.)
- Business to Business networking & community outreach
- Limited to only four businesses from the same industry. First come, first served!
- Expo signage delineating pavilions and aisles.
- An anchor business for each pavilion
- Delicious food samples from local restaurants
- Several government agencies participating.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors