Perfect Star Heating and Air Conditioning is continuing to grow and is in search of HVAC Installation Technicians to join our team (several positions to fill). We are looking to fill HVAC Installer positions of all levels: From Experienced Lead HVAC Installers to entry level HVAC technicians who are eager to learn and work their way up. Perfect Star Heating and Air Conditioning provides quality workmanship and excellent customer service and we are looking for HVAC Installers and HVAC Technicians to be a huge part in ensuring this tradition continues. The best industry tools and equipment will be available for you, if you feel you would be an asset to our team as an HVAC Installer we would like to hear from you.
Email your resume to the email in the listing.
Job Highlights:-Top tier pay and benefits (Pay based on HVAC Technician experience.)
• Company provided uniforms
• Family Medical Available
• Dental package available
• Paid Holidays - New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and December 25th
• Company phone
Job Title:HVAC Installation Technician
Pay Hourly:Depending on HVAC Technician experience
Reports to:HVAC Installation Manager
Work Hours:Vary. Monday -Friday, some evenings and weekends during peak seasons
Position Summary:HVAC Technicians install heating and air conditioning systems to Perfect Star Heating and Air Conditioning standards. Our HVAC Installers must provide new and life time customers with the best experience possible. Every day, every job! As an HVAC Installer you may be asked to supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles
• Work alongside team members and management dispatchers to ensure overall success of the business.
• Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
• Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
• Willing to achieve and strive for company goals
• Good communication skills
• Professional appearance
• Energetic personality
• Team player
• Desire to learn and grow
Job Type: Full-time